UPCOMING SEWING WORKSHOPS FOR SYDNEY STUDENTS
Sewing and fashion design workshops are intensive courses run over 1 to 5 sessions allowing sewers to obtain professional design instruction to perfect a particular type of garment for themselves using luxury ready-to-wear techniques. These classes are currently available at our Sydney institute.
Looking for long-term study? Click here.
For more information and course fees, please click here and request an Information Pack.
- TAMING YOUR OVERLOCKER (20 AUGUST 2017 | 19 NOVEMBER 2017)
- DRESSMAKING FOR QUALITY FIT AND FINISH (3 to 5 JULY 2017)
- CREATE A PERSONAL DRESS FORM (3 to 7 JULY 2017)
- STRETCH SEWING: T-SHIRT OR CASUAL KNIT TOP SEWING CLASS FOR MEN’S, WOMEN’S & CHILDREN’S GARMENTS (3 to 7 JULY 2017)
- DRESSMAKING SKILLS (24 JULY – 21 AUGUST 2017)
- SEW A GUIPURE LACE SKIRT USING COUTURE TECHNIQUES (24 JULY – 21 AUGUST 2017)
- SEW A LEATHER SKIRT USING A HOME SEWING MACHINE (24 JULY – 21 AUGUST 2017)
- HSC TEXTILE & DESIGN MAJOR WORK WORKSHOP (date TBC)
For more information on our sewing workshops, please contact the college.